maandag 27 februari 2012

New shawl in Krokus

So what am I working on today? The Sunday I arrived home from Zwolle I couldn't help myself, I just needed to knit with my own Krokus soooo badly.... I didn't unload the car till monday morning but I did crawl through the car searching for the bag with Krokus. Unloading the car would have been easier cause as always it was the last bag I looked in ;) Since I dyed the yarn I have a design stuck in my head, using 2 semi-solids and the mixed version of the 2. My only difficulty that Sunday was which colours to choose. I really like the combo Vamp, Stud and Pretty Baby but those needed to wait for another design. I chose Girl Power (bright pink) with Stormy Clouds (vibrant grey) a classic combo, imho.


The design is a top down triangular shawl with a body in 2 colour Garter Stich to create horizontal stripes


as you can see on the pictures I just started the border by using slip sts to create vertical stripes.


Only a few inch to go and then I can start the knitted on lace border with Wise Girl ;)





- Marleen

Geen opmerkingen: