maandag 17 januari 2011

Deadlines

The past week since we're home has been more busy then usual, of course answering all e-mails from the 2 weeks vacation took the monday morning and a bit of the afternoon. The rest of the day and the Tuesday we're spend on the phone,preparation for the upcoming shows. End of Febuary I'm attending the Handwerkbeurs in Zwolle, beginning of april there will be a new 2-day show in Nieuwegein with only knitting/crochet and spinning and I will be teaching there, this time with workshops planned :) It's very much fun to make a workshop and I'm only in the designing stage for these, cause I wanted to offer 4 brand new workshops. But you can imagine that it takes up lots of time.
My website is another tale without end.... Because I'm now also selling knitting kits I wanted a website which could intergrate my download patterns, yarn, knitting kits and also be bi-langual. I won't bore you with all the details just think of me cursing and throwing things around.... Hopefully I'll get a message from my web designer that I can start listing my products today.
On top of this I have 2 deadlines coming up 1 for Yarn Forward Magazine and 1 for The Knitter, the patterns are almost done writing, but the knitting will be a challenge :) I allready told DH "Next time I submit 5 designs all on 3-3.5mm needles, please shoot me" :) The only thing I find difficult about designing for magazines is that I can't show you anything, so let me introduce you to another design currently in the test knitting and tech-editing fase a lacey beret called Audria
And remember my revenge on DH well that was for this shot (among other things, lol)Next on the list for test knitting/editing will be Aaberknot. So my to-do list for today will be:
  • Writing pattern and charts
  • Making preps for testknitting, if you want to test-knit keep an eye on my twitter (Leen002) or facebook (Marleen van der Vorst) account. I always post there as soon as I post on the Free Pattern Testers Group on Ravelry.
  • And knit, knit, knit.....still need to do 60 rounds almost 15000 sts
Don't think I can manage more today, so I better get to work :)

Geen opmerkingen: