zaterdag 4 september 2010

Buttons and yarn

So I completely forgot to show you my purchases at the market at Knit Camp, yes I now I did the stand from Joan (White Lies Designs) but you know me..... I always find time to get me some pretty yarns/buttons :)
These buttons I found at the stand of www.TextileGarden.com and oh my.... what a gorgious buttons they have, I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted. But the lady assured me they ship international (oops, yet again a place where my money just needs to go) Well see for yourselves








I also bought some beautifull gotland sheep yarn at www.blackerdesigns.co.uk It was actually one of my students who told me to go and get some (thanks Jane!!) and I do love the natural fleece colors.






- Posted by Marleen from my iPhone

Geen opmerkingen: