maandag 16 februari 2009

Okay I'm a geek :-)

I admit I'm a geek :-) I don't go out much except for doing stuff with the kids, I only read sf/fantasy and if I watch television it will be shows like stargate, star trek, battlestar gallectica. I also do watch BBC docs and detectives. Because we hate all the advertising around the shows, we buy the dvds. The thing I like most about the dvds, are the extra stuff you get like bloopers. Today I found out that you can also find them on youtupe, like this one

Ik geef toe, ik ben een nerd :-) Ik ga niet veel de deur uitbehalve als het moet voor de kinderen, ik lees allleen sf/fantasy en ook als ik televisie kijk, kijk ik naar series als Stargate, Star Trek, battlestar Gallectica, ik kijk ook nog wel BBC docu en detectives. Omdat we een ontiegelijk hekel hebben aan al die reclame tussendoor, kopen we eigenlijk overal de dvd's van. Hetgeen ik het leukst vind aan de dvd's, zijn de extra's, zoals de bloopers.Vandaag vond ik deze op youtube



Geen opmerkingen: